Most storage companies require you to load your items on a van and transport them to the facility where you load them into a secure unit. However, it is not everyone who wants to go to the expense of hiring a van, possibly with a driver, paying for petrol and insurance and lifting and carrying heavy boxes.
Our self-storage system is ideal for small moves and storage and could be the answer you’ve been looking for.
We will deliver the packaging and containers to you and let you do the packing. When you are ready we will put the containers into one of our trailers and transport them for storage at our secure facility, saving you time, money and effort.
Here is how it works:
• Our trailers transport two containers of 250 cubic feet each and are 7.2ft x 7ft
• We deliver containers and packaging to you
• Once loaded we require just one hour’s notice to collect
• We tow the trailer direct to our safe and secure storage facility
• Storage of containers is just £10 per week plus VAT
• Access can be arranged to containers once in storage by pre-arranged appointment
• Trailer has side and rear doors for easy access
• Trailer measures 19ft 8 inches x 7ft 8 inches x 11ft 4 inches
Although we cannot guarantee 24 hour access to your goods once they are in storage, this is reflected in our pricing.
Express Removals – experienced, family run, professional